Students love being able to wiggle while they work!
The Bouncy Bands for Chairs can be used with small Kindergarten chairs to adult chairs.The bands fit chairs with leg widths 13-18"
Bouncy Bands for Chairs are made with heavy-duty rubber.
- Loops are molded on both ends of the Bouncy Band. They install to the chair in seconds!
- Note: The heavy-duty band and support pipes are free of latex and pthalates.
- Active students are more productive and spend more time on task when they can move.
- Students with short legs enjoy being able to rest their feet on the Bouncy Band instead of having them dangle all day.
- In addition, students who feel anxious when working enjoy being able to stretch their legs to release their anxiety while they work.
- Many adults with Restless Leg Syndrome, Deep Vein Thrombosis and diabetes rave about how the Bouncy Bands help them increase their blood circulation and even burn calories during they day while they work.
- Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the 4" support pipes and bands stay secured.